- Meals are not provided as part of the tariff
- Tea, coffee, milk, sugar & biscuits are provided in all rooms.
- Taxi service transport can be organised by staff.
- Room cleaning service.
- Laundry service for guests.
- Lending library of books and DVDs.
- Access to St Vincent de Paul Society conference members for practical support and assistance.
- Designated outdoor smoking area.
A number of restaurants, cafes and bakeries are located within close walking distance. An in-house information guide is located in all rooms to assist in finding local restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, chemists, medical aids/equipment and transport.
Parking meters are situated on Brisbane St and are operational during the following times: (9:00am – 5:30pm Monday – Saturday). *No charges apply to parking meters in Launceston on Sunday. Alternatively, the Hotel Grand Chancellor Pay and display car park is located directly behind Marillac House.
Launceston City Park is only a two minute walk from Marillac House. The library, cinema and museums are within 5 – 15 minutes walk respectively.
Available for loan:
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Portable cot
- Shower chairs